Because there is so much more to church than the Sunday morning worship time, we desire for everyone to be plugged in a Life Group. Life Groups are where we learn to "Love People." We study God's Word in a small group setting; we do life together...fellowship, service, and just loving on each other all take place in the Life Group setting.
We also offer more traditional Bible Study groups, some meeting in homes, some in the church building.
And just to cover all the bases, there are some seasonal groups meeting as well.
In all, we currently offer 13 different groups for adults, as well as two different groups for students. Groups currently open to accepting new members include:
- Tom Deibel's study on the video series, "The Chosen," (and meeting in his home on Wednesday evenings).
- Sue Smith's ladies' group on Tuesday afternoons (and meeting in her home).
- Anne Martinelli's ladies' group meeting at the church building on Thursday mornings.
- Terry Watkins group studying the Book of James (and meeting in his home on Wednesday evenings).
- A Seniors' Bible Study group meeting in the church building on Wednesday afternoons.
- Randy Los/Tim Winans group studying the Book of James (and meeting in the church building on Tuesday evenings).
- Steve Barlow's group studying prophecies fulfilled by Jesus (meeting in his home on Wednesday afternoons).
- Stranded Together (for parents of young kids) meeting in the church building Sundays at 9:30 am while the kids are in VCC Kids!
- H.T. Aldhizer's Bible study meeting at his home every 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening.
To learn more about more and to get more information on any group that piques your interest, simply click the card below: